FAQ: Product Defects and Replacements
1. What is TESmart's policy for addressing product defects?
- If a product is defective, TESmart will repair the product with new or repaired components, or replace the entire product with an identical product or with a similar product which fulfils the same function as the defective product.
- The replacement product will enjoy the remaining warranty period of the original product or 90 days (whichever is longer).
- When products or components are replaced, the replaced items become the property of the customer, while the replaced items become the property of TESmart.
2. Are there any additional costs during the warranty period?
During the product's warranty period, we are committed to providing you with free service. However, the following situations may result in additional charges:
- Non-warranty issues: If the product's malfunction or damage is caused by human factors, accidents, misuse, abuse, or unauthorized modifications, additional charges may apply.
- Accessories: Warranties only cover the main product and do not include accessories (such as data cables, remote controls, power adapters, etc.). Replacing these accessories may require additional charges.
3. How can I avoid additional costs?
If you have any questions or need specific information, please contact our customer service team directly through the chat box on the website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide you with detailed information and support.