hotkey commands | hotkey setup | hotkey commands don't work | my keyboard have no Scroll Lock button | Passthrough Mode
Applicable product models for hotkeys：
Keyboard must be plugged into dedicated Keyboard/Mouse port for hotkeys to be recognized.
KVM Mode 1: Extended Desktop
KVM Mode 2: Split Desktop
|Switch inputs (mode 1)|
|PC1 left monitor, PC2 right monitor (Mode 2)|
|PC2 left monitor, PC1 right monitor (Mode 2)|
|Change PC that controls Mouse/Keyboard|
|Enable or disable beep (Silent mode)|
|Change hotkey trigger between Scroll Lock to Right-Ctrl|
|Enable/Disable Passthrough Mode|
|Confirm Passthrough Mode on (1 beep off , 2 beep on)|
Troubleshooting / FAQ
My hotkey commands don't work or stopped working
- Make sure keyboard is plugged into dedicated mouse/keyboard ports
- Try using Scroll Lock as hotkey trigger, if not, then Right-Ctrl.
My keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock button
- Use Right-Ctrl, Right-Ctrl, 1 or 2 to confirm trigger isn't already set to Scroll Lock .
- Press and hold yellow switch button for 15 seconds . If KVM beeps, turn off and back on. Hotkey trigger will now be set to Right-Ctrl.
I accidentally turned Passthrough Mode off and keyboard no longer functions
- Use a basic 104-key keyboard to turn Passthrough Mode back on.
- We recommend keeping Passthrough Mode on at all times unless using Linux.