hotkey commands | hotkey setup | hotkey commands don't work | my keyboard have no Scroll Lock button | Passthrough Mode
Applicable product models for hotkeys：
HKS0201A2U & HKS0401A2U
Keyboard must be plugged into dedicated Keyboard/Mouse port for hotkeys to be recognized.
2X1 KVM switch：
4X1 KVM switch：
|Switch inputs (3,4 are 4x1 KVM only)|
|Switch next or previous input|
|Changes hotkey trigger between Scroll Lock to Right-Ctrl|
|Enable or disable beep (Silent mode)|
|Enable or disable mouse gestures (Double tap left or right border of the screen with mouse to switch to previous or nest input|
|Turn ON auto switching mode|
|Increases or decreases auto switching time interval (250 sec. Maximum)|
|Turn OFF auto switching mode|
|Enable/Disable Passthrough Mode|
|Confirm Passthrough Mode on (1 beep off , 2 beep on)|
Troubleshooting / FAQ
My hotkey commands don't work or stopped working
- Make sure keyboard is plugged into dedicated mouse/keyboard ports
- Try using Scroll Lock as hotkey trigger, if not, then Right-Ctrl.
My keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock button
- Use Right-Ctrl, Right-Ctrl, 1 or 2 to confirm trigger isn't already set to Scroll Lock .
- Press and hold yellow switch button for 15 seconds . If KVM beeps, turn off and back on. Hotkey trigger will now be set to Right-Ctrl.
I accidentally turned Passthrough Mode off and keyboard no longer functions
- Use a basic 104-key keyboard to turn Passthrough Mode back on.
- We recommend keeping Passthrough Mode on at all times unless using Linux.